Saturday, September 25, 2010

Half-A-Game

I went to see the Yankees play Tampa Bay at the new Yankee Stadium the other day. Managed to see half the game even though I was there until the end.

Whose On First?


I cannot believe that they built a stadium with seats positioned so that you can't even see first base. Who designed this thing, anyway.

You Have Got To Be Kidding


And from those seats I could not even read the scoreboard.

Is there any other stadium for any professional sport anywhere that has seats this bad? If you find one, I would love to see a picture. I will post it, I promise.

1 comment:

Joe non Papa said...

That's terrible! That's worse than even sitting behind the steel columns in the old OLD Yankee Stadium (pre 1974). At least then you could crane your head left and right to catch the action. Here there's no hope. You saw half a game, you should demand half your money back.