Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pig Island

This Sunday, as you know, I will be going to the Atlantic Antic just a couple of blocks from where I live.  I love this street fair.  A lot of my favorite bars along this stretch of Atlantic Avenue participate.  Great food, plenty of beer, music, belly dancers, just about everything your little heart could desire.

But I want to call your attention to another event that is coming up:



This event takes place on Governor's Island and should be a hoot.  The early-bird price is $75 a person but it includes both the food and the beer.  Sam, from the Waterfront Ale House, will be one of those doing their smokin' and grillin' so I know there will be good food.  The other chefs and cooks who are participating are no slouches either.

Check out the details and you might want to join in as well:

Just Click The Pig

  • No comments: