Sunday, October 02, 2011

Atlantic Antic And Adios

Only a quick post this morning. We have friends stopping by and then we are meeting more at the Atlantic Antic today. Of course I will take pictures and eventually post about it (don't forget, more on Russia too, one of these days). But just when I will get around to posting is the question because early tomorrow morning I head out to Minnesota to spend some time with friends of mine in Minneapolis, Virginia, International Falls and Ely. I will try to post while I am there, but if not, look for me after I return mid-October.

 I just bought Dragon Ages Origin and so far I am liking it a lot. On the other hand, I have given up Everquest and World of Warcraft. After spending years playing both, although "playing" might not be the right word, I think I finally had my fill. No more Ranger Strongbowski and no more Death Knight DeeKaa, it is hello Warrior el Dani.

 Don't forget, at 2:00 PM The Black Coffee Blues Band will be playing in front of Pete's Waterfront Ale House.

8 comments:

Joe non Papa said...

We're missing our Bar Man fix here! Please come back!

Nicoletta Palmas said...

Here it goes the second issue of Open Kitchen, our on line food magazine.
Browse it for free:

www.openkitchenmagazine.com

http://issuu.com/open_kitchen/docs/ok_n.1_ottobre2011_401-142

we are waiting for you!
Don't forget that you can also become part of the next issue.
Open Kitchen Magazine Team

Splunge said...

Come back, Shane!

Anonymous said...

I'm really missing my occasional dose of Brooklyn, Minnesota and Puerto Vallarta.

Dan, I hope all is well with you and the Mysterious One.

Bar Man said...

Okay, Okay, I know I have been slacking off and will try to get back to my blog. Just taking a bit of a break but all is well, mostly.

Joe non Papa said...

(Sigh of relief!)

Anonymous said...

This blog is mind blowing. I have to admit at first I thought it didn't have anything interesting to offer, but after read some posts my opinion changed radically.
bmpharmacy

Unknown said...

If you are impaired please contact our Designated Driver in Philadelphia. We are a Designated Driver Service in Philadelphia, PA 19106