Monday, January 10, 2011

Gone To Ghana

I had breakfast at Junior's, which is always a good thing.  I had kippers and eggs and cheesecake for dessert.  But, the reason I had breakfast there was because I met my nephew, Charlie, and his wife, Kaylee.  They are on their way to Ghana where they will spend four months doing their student teaching.

They flew from Las Vegas to JFK and got in around 8:00 AM.  I had given them instructions on how to take the Air Train and the subway to get to my place so they showed up around 10:00 AM.  The Mysterious Chinese Woman and I met them at the subway stop and we walked to Junior's for breakfast.

Anyway, Charlie and Kaylee started a blog to document their adventures in Ghana.  I am posting the link in case any of you feel inclined to take a look at it.  It might be quite interesting.


  • Charlie and Kaylee's Ghana Adventure
  • No comments: