Saturday, April 03, 2010

Beer Party Update

In keeping with the values of the Beer Party - Our motto is What, we have values - and in the interest of stirring up controversy, I pose this question:

Do you think Republicans are happy or unhappy that the Dow Jones Industrial Average has surged almost 40% since Obama took office?

That;s right folks, the Dow was at 7,949 the day Obama took office on January 20th, 2009 and hit 10,927 last Friday.

Of course I am not going to be so cynical as to believe that any Republicans are actually happy that the unemployment rate has gone from about 7.6% to 9.7% during that same time.

Okay, enough pseudo-politics, tomorrow I will write about my personal attempt to keep the economy rolling by drinking the most expensive beer that I have ever bought.

No comments: