Sunday, July 26, 2009

Caesar's Isn't Easy

Just made reservations to go to Las Vegas and see Cher and Bette Midler who are performing at Caeser's Palace. Not together but two separate shows. Kind of a strange process to go through, though.

I called Caeser's to see if they had some kind of a package deal, room and the shows. They had a package for Cher and one for Bette Midler, but no package for the two of them even though they are playing just days apart. And they didn't seem to be able to cobble anything together. I was basically told to go to Ticketmaster for the shows and then make my hotel reservations separately.

Then I tried to make hotel reservations online and found out that for stays longer than 7 days you need to call them.

Very strange. I think they need someone new in their reservations or promotions department. I would think putting together a package to see both Cher and Bette Midler would be a natural. And why you can't book resrvations online if you are staying for more than a week is beyond me. And for the eight days that I am staying there I am paying at least three different rates depending upon the night.

I will say, however, that the people I talked to on the phone were all very pleasant.

No comments: