Saturday, December 17, 2011

Carnegie Deli Poster Child

Hey, another far and few between post. I know, I know, I am a bad boy and will only get a lump of coal for Christmas. What can I say, I have no excuses. But this picture of a friend of mine, Albie, was just too precious not to post. A bunch of us were at the Carengie Deli at The Mirage in Las Vegas, and have you ever seen anyone so joyous over his sandwich? It is the Woody Allen and is half pastrami and half corned-beef.

Bliss, Pure Bliss

4 comments:

Bob Lunn said...

Hello Barman Dan,
I hope you have a Great X-Mass !!!!
Please start your blog agin.
Bye for now .
Bob Lunn

Jepara Antique Furniture said...

wow....
nice, i like it
welcome to my vactory
jeparaantiquefurniture.com

mkimlin said...

Hello Mr. Bar man,
I found your blog when I was looking at pictures of hawaiian shirts on google images. I painted a picture of you and if you want see it, it's my only post on my blog so far. Thought you might be interested in seeing it. You take great pictures of yourself.
-Gremlin

Bar Man said...

Very nice Gremlin, I am flattered.