Monday, September 13, 2010

Smelling A Setup

I love all of the attention the Jets are getting for, hmm, I am not actually sure.  Making sexually suggestive comments to Ines Sainz, a former Miss Universe contestant?  I am sure she didn't do anything to elicit them.

Don't All Reporters Dress Like This?


She said she was so embarassed.  And I am sure she was, being such a modest person.

Miss Modesty


Okay, now this I don't understand.  I downloaded a picture from Google of Ines Sainz wearing a bikini, no exposed breasts or anything, and Photobucket still deems it inappropriate.  Go figure.  I think I need another photo hosting service.  It is bad enough that they delete pictures that I have taken in museums because, gasp, a breast was exposed, but this is getting stupid.

Let's See If This One Is Considered Appropriate


That one, obviously, is an Esquire cover shot.  If Photobucket can't deal with that they really have some people judging these pictures who probably need professional help.  But I think you get my point.  Ines isn't exactly a shrinking violet who easily gets embarassed by the attentions of members (the pun was intended) of the opposite sex.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't think it is appropriate to treat any woman in a way other than the way she wants to be treated.  But come on, don't you think Ines might have been trying, at least just a little bit, to elicit the reaction she got?  After all, how much attention would she have received if she had dressed more modestly, had her interview with Sanchez, and nothing happened.  Oh, but Ines said she did dress modestly.  One can only wonder what she wears when she dresses provocatively.

Addendum - After seeing the score of last night's game (it didn't start until 1:00 AM here in Prague) it looks like the incident with Ines was the only offensiveness the Jets were capable of showing.

No comments: