Friday, July 16, 2010

Back And Ranting

Ah, just a short rant.  I got back home last night after a long day of travel (over 13 hours) and a nerve-wracking cab-ride so am kind of just recuperating today.  I will post more tomorrow, with pictures, even.

My short rant, PBS bleeping out what they consider to be offensive words of a poet.  Just watched their special on Patti Smith and I think their bleeps are more offesnisive than anything she might have been saying.  If you have to bleep out the words, don't broadcast the show.  Poetry with a bleep in the middle just doesn't cut it.

Oh, and just to make my day complete, I read in the paper that Isiah Thomas might be coming back to the Knicks in some kind of a managerial role.  Apparently he was even involved in the discussions to try to lure LeBron to New York, meeting with some of LeBron's representatives, although not with LeBron himself.

No comments: