Monday, February 19, 2007

Stay Tuned

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who continue to visit my blog despite a bit of a dearth of new content recently. I am no longer hitting multiple bars on a daily basis but, as you can see, I haven't stopped going to bars either. Right now I am sitting in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico using a pirated wireless connection that I can only get while sitting on my small balcony. As a result I can pretty much only log on after dark or I cannot see my screen. On the other hand, what would I be doing typing away on my laptop while the beach is mere steps away.

I will soon be posting about my travels here in Mexico, including a brief stay in Guadalajara before I took the bus here, about a five hour ride. I hope you find them interesting and will continue to post your comments or send me emails with you suggestions.

Once I get back to Brooklyn at the end of March I will also try to update this site on a more frequent basis, but it won't always be just about bars (sorry, the liver can only get so big).

As a teaser though I will post this picture of me at a bar in Guadalajara with a billboard for the gay strip club accross the street. After visiting Mexico for about 25 years I have finally figured out that terraza means terrace. Languages are not my strong suit.

Mi Terraza


Stay tuned, there will be more to follow and you can be sure the Mysterious Chinese Woman will be making an occasional appearance. She is relentless in her pursuit and can be found lurking almost anywhere.

The Lurker

1 comment:

Douglas Cress said...

Good to see you're back at it Bar Man! I will stay tuned in.