Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Okay, I Give

After fooling around with my iPad for a few days I am growing somewhat fond of it.  Kind of like a new puppy who piddles on your carpet.  Once you get it paper trained you get over the initial aggravation and start to bond.

I downloaded a few free apps and got a stylus that eliminates the problems of my not-all-that-fat finger tips.  Figured out how to use Safari better, but still don't know why just clicking the Mail icon will only bring me to my Hotmail Inbox but not let me access, or even see, my other Hotmail folders.  Maybe I am missing something.

Still not happy about that whole having to set up an account with an Apple Store to use the iPad, but what can you do.  And that having to hook it up to my PC to get it to work was a bit of a pain as well.  I had to install iTunes as an administrator because some of the features needed to initialize my iPad were blocked by my firewall.  Not sure what that was all about.

I will be sure to let you know the first time I post a blog with photos from my iPad.  I should be getting my Camera Connection Kit today.  And, yes, I know, I could load photos from my PC to the iPad using iTunes, but that wouldn't make much sense.  As long as I am already on my PC I might as well just use it to post.

So I will play nice from now on and all of you Apple Heads can stop getting on my case for not thinking the iPad is the best thing since sliced bread.  I wonder what the best thing before sliced bread might have been.

I will post a bit about the Court Street Street Fair and Frankies 457 a bit later today.

No comments: