Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just A Quickie

We are about to dock soon and then board our bus for the trip to Prague and a short tour of the city before checking into our hotel.  Depending upon the availability of an internet connection I should be posting more over the next few days.

We entered the Czech Republic yesterday afternoon and I had my first Pilsner Urguel in its native country.  Most delicious.  And quite inexpensive.  I had a large mug that was at least a pint and the Mysterious Chinese Woman had a smaller glass.  The price of both beers was just a little over three bucks.  I took pictures but I was so tired after all of the deflowering last night that I failed to dump them onto my PC.  Now my little uploader has been packed away and is now on the bus so the pictures will have to wait.  And now I have to get on the bus as well so Uff Wider Stein.

No comments: