Thursday, September 27, 2007

ATLANTIC ANTIC



It is that time of the year again, time for my favorite street fair in all New York. That would, of course, be the Atlantic Antic. Just a few more days, Sunday, September 30th is the date.

Not only is it in my neighborhood, it also features food, drink, and sometimes entertainment from the many fine establishments that line Atlantic Avenue. Too many too even mention but certainly Pete's Waterfront Ale House, Brazen Head, Magnetic Field, Floyd, and many, many more. When you get to the end of the fair towards the East River, walk one more block and stop into Montero's. It doesn't really participate in the Atlantic Antic, but you really should see it. One of the last of the old-time waterfront bars.

I will be visiting a number of the establishments along the way but at 2:00 P.M. I will almost certainly be at Pete's Waterfront Ale House to listen to the Black Coffee Blues Band.



I will be looking for you.

No comments: