Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bar Man Linked To Scandal

The shame of it all is almost too much to bear. I woke up this morning to find that Hwang Woo Suk, the noted veterinarian who appeared on the same page with me and, incidently, Mariah Carey, Angelina Jolie, and Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, in the Japan Times Weekly and was widely hailed for his work in the cloning of human embryos capable of yielding viable stem cells is now under investigation for fabricating at least some of his results. This is horrible. Next thing you know it will turn out that Tom Cruise's romance with Katie Holmes wasn't all it was made out to be. Or, worse yet, that Angelina's lips have been artifically enhanced. We won't touch Maria's breasts, not that we wouldn't want to. I just don't know if I can live with this disgrace.

On the other hand, didn't anyone ever wonder why someone who was a veterinarian by training was making all of these breakthroughs in genetic science?

You can see the Japan Times Weekly article by clicking on Hwang.

  • 7 comments:

    paula said...

    Hwong Woo Suks

    Pete and Jack said...

    I figured it out! You had yourself cloned so that you could visit multiple bars in mulitple boroughs at the same time! No wonder you made it to 1000 with no problem! Ha Ha!

    martyfreeman said...

    Hwang Woo Suks ability to clone embryos is a misconception? Being from the Twin Cities, I am outraged, seeing double. Suks should be in a cell. We knew that nothing good would stem from his research. Enough to drive a man to drink.... feel free to copy this comment.

    Greg said...

    Discover How you Can Use Your Personal Power to Increase Your Subconscious Energy and Prosperity..Do You Want To Change Your Life... Do you need help in the following areas: Employees , Employees, Employees, Employees , Employees , Employees , and Employees ... Then quit procrastinating and Become the person you want to be.. I am Glad that you let me post on your site.. My goal in life is to teach people how to succeed in life with simple goal setting and motivation techniques....

    KphmQzTh said...

    Hi I have a blog about would you like to exchange links?

    KphmQzTh said...

    Hey I love this blog
    do you want to trade links with mine?

    PenisMan said...

    Cool site on the weather man Check out my How Do I Enlarge My Penis