Friday, December 10, 2004

Preparations Continue

Although there is still plenty of time before my endeavor actually starts, it is never too soon to begin preparing. My brother-in-law bought me a fine bottle of single malt Scotch for my birthday, The Balvenie Doublewood, matured in two woods and aged 12 years. One of the finest I have ever tasted. Sweet with a nice finish. I am hooked. It is half gone already despite my rather feeble attempt to save it for special get-togethers. Ah well, what can one do.

He also bought me "Blackbook," a comprehensive list of restaurants, bars, clubs, and hotels in New York. This will be most useful as I am sure some of my treks will carry me far from home into unfamiliar neighborhoods. I am already looking forward to my swing through Chinatown (who doesn't love a karoke bar).

Be sure to post with any suggestions as to bars I should hit.


Kate said...

I was looking for useful articles about love, marriage, romance etc. and somehow I found your blog and I must say it�s really nice. I also visited Top Personals and I think is very interesting for singles looking for single looking. Take a look at Adult Singles

cylon said...

Just found your site. Well done! Check out this site stools

Aidan Longacre said...

If you are impaired please contact our Designated Driver in Philadelphia