Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Visit To The Sawmill

Some of you may remember that I posted about Sawmill some time ago at the behest of my friend Tom.  He wanted me to tout the many, ahem, assets that the place offered.









  • No, really, if you click the assets, er, girls you will be miraculously directed to Sawmill's website.  And there you will see the assets offered.

    Well, anyway, I made it here to visit my friend Tom and his wife Lori as well as my friend's Jon and Ruthie.

    A Sign In The Distance


    And Here It Is


    And These Are My Friends


    The guy on the left with a big smile is Jon.  He has been having beaver problems so he is a bit glum.  And get your minds out of the gutter, these beavers are the kind that build dams and flood lakes.  Next to him is Tommy and then his wife Loris.  Then it is Jon's wife Ruthie and, last but certainly not least, the Mysterious Chinese Woman.

    Now, I didn't write down the name's of these lovely young ladies but I might add their names later if Tom sends them to me.  He probably won't send the ladies, though, just the names.  Tom knows them all.

    Flash - Tom sent me their names:

    Michelle

    Alissa

    The lady in the above picture is the owner of Sawmill, brains and beauty.

    Jessica


    Theresa



    Jennifer


    They were already getting into the mood for Halloween, and nothing says Halloween like a decorated moose.

    They Say Moo Instead Of Boo


    Tom and Lori live  near Sawmill and the rest of us toddled off to the nearby AmericInn where we were spending the night before heading up to Wolf Lake, just outside Ely, the next morning.  That is where Jon and Ruthie live and the Mysterious Chinese Woman and I are going to spend some time with them.  But a bit more on that in my next post.

    No comments: