Saturday, October 02, 2010

This Little Piggy Went Island Hopping

It is cool and clear this morning and should be just perfect for my visit to Pig Island where I plan to spend four or five hours eating barbecue and drinking beer.



I think there is a free ferry that I can pick up right at the end of Atlantic Avenue that will take me to Governor's Island where the big shebang is going to take place.

It isn't too late to make plans to attend, and I can't think of a much better way to spend a nice fall day.  You can find out more below.

Just Click The Pig



If you go, be sure to look for Sam Barbieri and the award-winning Fuhgeddaboutit BBQ Team.  He, as I am sure you must know, is the guy from the Waterfront Ale House and his stuff is, indeed, award-winning.



Check back tomorrow for the pictures.

No comments: