Friday, July 16, 2010

Back And Ranting

Ah, just a short rant.  I got back home last night after a long day of travel (over 13 hours) and a nerve-wracking cab-ride so am kind of just recuperating today.  I will post more tomorrow, with pictures, even.

My short rant, PBS bleeping out what they consider to be offensive words of a poet.  Just watched their special on Patti Smith and I think their bleeps are more offesnisive than anything she might have been saying.  If you have to bleep out the words, don't broadcast the show.  Poetry with a bleep in the middle just doesn't cut it.

Oh, and just to make my day complete, I read in the paper that Isiah Thomas might be coming back to the Knicks in some kind of a managerial role.  Apparently he was even involved in the discussions to try to lure LeBron to New York, meeting with some of LeBron's representatives, although not with LeBron himself.

1 comment:

潘凱花潘凱花 said...

教育的目的,不在應該思考什麼,而是教吾人怎樣思考............................................................