It takes a sick mind to think of such a thing, but you have to admit, it has a certain appeal. How about a nice Bloody Bacon Mary?
• 1 oz. to 1½ oz. Bakon Vodka in a Highball glass filled with ice.
• Fill glass with tomato juice
• 1 dash celery salt
• 1 dash ground black pepper
• 1 dash Tabasco
• 2-4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
• 1/8 tsp. horseradish (pure, never creamed)
• Dash of lemon or lime juice
Garnish with a celery stalk; a skewer of olives, pickles, carrots, mushrooms, or other vegetables; or even meat or shrimp (bacon, salami, shrimp, etc.) and cheese. Pickled asparagus spears or pickled beans are also great as a garnish.
Or, an Irish Boar?
• 1 part Kahlua
• 1 part Irish cream
• 1/2 part Frangelico
• 2 parts Bakon Vodka
• 1 part half-and-half
• Shake with ice, strain
• Mix salt and sugar rim of martini glass
Currently Bakon Vodka is only available in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana.
You have to love it though, they are making the vodka with Idaho potatoes, so now you can be a real meat and potatoes kind of guy, or gal, and never have to eat either one.