Friday, February 01, 2008

How Strange Is This?

You may have noticed that yesterday my blog had a picture of the pin that the New York Daily News distributed. This was a copy of their front page where they also quoted then Mayor Giuliani. Note that they seem to feel the use of the word "ass" was appropriate in those situations, but they are very careful about not allowing it when you post a comment to their articles.

Here is an example of how they censor you even when you are quoting them:

barman Feb 1, 2008 7:22:42 AM Report Offensive Post
I am just submitting this so I can post it on my blog www.thousandbars.com - I want people to know how strange it is that you can have a front page and then issue a pin quoting Rudy Giuliani when he said "We Can Kick Your City's ***" but then asterisk out the word "***" when someone quotes you in your comments section.

No comments: