Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Mobile Happy Hour

A few posts ago I mentioned a new website:

www.happyhourmobile.com

Well, yesterday I hooked up with Mark, one of the people behind this effort and we had an early happy hour of our own. Actually, more like a happy seven hours. He came to Brooklyn so that I could show him a few of the bars in my neighborhood, and I was more than happy to do so. Unfortunately I will not have time to post about our excursion until after I return from visiting my sister-in-law for a family Thanksgiving get-together that will last several days.

I thought I would post a teaser photo though so you will have something to look forward to. This one was taken at Montero where we drank beers and shots.

Mark, Jackie the Bartender, and Bar Man


If you would like to visit the Happy Hour Mobile website, just click on the turkey below:



  • Until I return, have a Happy Thanksgiving, or just a great weekend if you live somewhere where it isn't being celebrated this weekend, like Canada or Europe, or almost anywhere but the United States.

    No comments: