Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Hour Mobile

In the interest of keeping you informed about new websites that might be of interest while at the same time shamelessly promoting myself, I want to introduce you to Happy Hour Mobile. There motto is:

"We find the bars you'll tell your friends about."


In addition to their website they also offer downloadable content.

To check out this nifty website, just click below:



  • Now, back to the shameless self-promotion. Mark, one of the creators of Happy Hour Mobile, interviewed me via e-mail regarding my journey through 1000 bars. I think he just wanted to see if I was still alive. Funny, now that I think about it, a lot of people seem to wonder about that.

    Well, once we established the fact that I was still ambling off to get my nose wet now and again he sent me a list of questions to answer regarding what I had learned along the way and what I was up to now. The results are now posted in the "Featured" section of their website. Check it out if you want to.

    I'll probably be having a pint or two with these guys in the near future and if I do you can be sure you will be reading about it here.

    No comments: