Sunday, April 10, 2005

500 Bar Celebration

Just a reminder to give me your feed-back about where a good place might be to get together to celebrate hitting my 500th bar. I am planning on doing this on Saturday, May 14th. So far The Gate in Prospect Park seems to be the favorite. The owner of Duff's, in Williamsburg, has also extended an invitation. His place doesn't open until 6:00 P.M. however. On the plus side, he has said that he would set us up with a few free drinks. The link below provides more information about Duff's

www.nypress.com/18/12/food/bernstein.cfm

Please post a comment or send me an email with your ideas. A final selection will be made at least a week in advance and I will, of course, post it and try to email everyone for whom I have an address.

4 comments:

weeg said...

I'm a lurker gleefully following your progress and hope to attend your 500 gala - i also live in the bronx but i guess inviting you to my local watering hole is out of the question (but I highly recomend a trip up to Kingsbridge/riverdale or Woodlawn at some point, plenty O' good bars within short walk of one another). Ironically, i also know Mr. Duff from among other things, his ownership of the now defunct or at least radically changed bar Bellvue in Hell's Kitchen. I'll say this, if you hit his place, you're sure to have a good time and I bet he'd open early to commerorate the occasion. Hope to get the chance to meet you, this is some funny shite.

Pedro Gatz said...

Would love to make your 500th, but can't, unfortunately. Looks like you'll hit #500 about a month and a half in advance of the the half-year mark. Nice job!

We emailed a while back about my local joint, Utsav, in midtown. Let me know if you're still interested.

Fishhead7405 said...

I second Pedro Gatz. The bartender is great and really knows how to make a drink at "the Sav" as regulars call it.

berklingaly said...

徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信|徵信社|徵信